- RSS Channel Showcase 3162419
- RSS Channel Showcase 2870396
- RSS Channel Showcase 5500393
- RSS Channel Showcase 8993489
Articles on this Page
- 04/01/16--19:34: _Full Video: Fox Bus...
- 04/14/16--20:51: _Full Video: CNN Dem...
- 04/19/16--19:50: _Video: Trump, Clint...
- 04/27/16--11:23: _Report: Cruz to Ann...
- 05/18/16--06:57: _Full Video: The Meg...
- 05/18/16--10:18: _Video: Democratic D...
- 06/08/16--07:20: _Hillary Clinches No...
- 07/20/16--20:43: _Video: Indiana Gov....
- 07/22/16--07:59: _Trump’s Convention ...
- 04/01/16--19:34: Full Video: Fox Business Libertarian Presidential Debate (Part 1)
- 04/14/16--20:51: Full Video: CNN Democratic Debate from Brooklyn, NY
- 04/19/16--19:50: Video: Trump, Clinton Win New York Primary
- 04/27/16--11:23: Report: Cruz to Announce Carly Fiorina as VP Choice
- 05/18/16--06:57: Full Video: The Megyn Kelly/Donald Trump Interview
- 05/18/16--10:18: Video: Democratic Divide Widens After Tuesday Primaries
- 06/08/16--07:20: Hillary Clinches Nomination, General Election Begins Today
- 07/20/16--20:43: Video: Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Accepts VP Nomination
- 07/22/16--07:59: Trump’s Convention Speech: Do Americans Really Want Details?
Three candidates for the Libertarian Party squared off tonight on the Stossel show on the Fox Business Network. This was the first part in the two-part debate. The second installment will air next Friday during the same time slot. The broadcast is the first major television event for third-party presidential candidates on a major network. […]
The 2016 Democratic presidential candidates took the stage on Thursday night for a debate sponsored by CNN and NY1. This debate comes just 5 days before the pivotal New York primary on April 19th, a crucial contest for both candidates as we head into the home stretch. Thursday, April 14, 2016 CNN/NY1 Democratic Debate from […]
Donald Trump won a resounding victory in the New York Republican primary with John Kasich earning 2nd place, and Ted Cruz rounding it out in 3rd place. On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton took the top spot by successfully fighting off a challenge from Bernie Sanders. The results page is here. Here is Donald Trump’s […]
Ted Cruz has billed a “major announcement” at his rally later this afternoon in Indiana and sources have now confirmed that the announcement is to name former Hewlett-Packard CEO, and former GOP contender, Carly Fiorina, as his vice presidential nominee. The move comes as a stratgey to recapture some positive press following staggering losses for […]
It was hyped for weeks by Megyn Kelly, and just about the entire Fox News conglomerate. The big sit-down interview between Donald Trump and Fox News host Megyn Kelly since their feud erupted after the first Republican debate back in August of 2015. I’ll provide you the full interview so you can decide for yourself […]
In a year where Hillary Clinton appeared to be headed toward a comfortable nomination, and the Republican Party seemed embroiled in a 17-person brawl to a contested convention, the fortunes have seemingly changed. The Republican Primary is, for all intents and purposes, over, and we haven’t even hit June yet. On the Democratic side, however, […]
As the 2016 primary season draws to an end, with the exception of the District of Columbia Democratic Caucus on June 14th, the general election will come down to a battle between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. As of Monday this week, the Associated Press declared Hillary the presumptive nominee, much to the chagrin of […]
Earlier this evening, Indiana Governor Mike Pence delivered his speech at the Republican National Convention and formally accepted his nomination as Donald Trump’s vice presidential running mate. Pence is well-known in Republican circles as a conservative stalwart, especially on social issues, though he is largely unknown to the greater public. Here is Pence’s full acceptance […]
Throughout the campaign season so far, Democrats have complained that Donald Trump has spoken in generalities and platitudes. In fact, during Trump’s acceptance speech Thursday night, Democrats who were watching the speech together said just one word after each of the candidate’s promised actions. That word was, “how?” In case you missed it, here is […]